Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I want a new Apple iPhone and I have T-mobile in Florida, can I keep T-mobile or do

I need to switch? My contract is up in 2 months, and I would like to use the internet on the iPhone.

Unregistered
    You need not change your contract. You can continue using the same T-mobile network. Once when your contract is over in 2 months, you can get an upgrade to iPhone. If T-mobile doesn't provide you an iPhone, you can get a cheap network locked iPhone from online, unlock and use it with your T-mobile network. To unlock an iPhone, you can visit SimpleUnlocking.com and get the remote unlocking service. This method of unlocking an iPhone is safe, simple, affordable, quick and permanent. It doesn't require a jailbreak too. Good luck.