Used Iphone usage on ATT?

MyAlias

Jun 9, 2008
Hi all, since the G-2 Iphone came out I bet many people will dump their perfectly good Iphones on the market. They have to have the latest and the greatest. I have been thinking of getting an used one that people will eventually sell. I'm currently with ATT Wireless, but I'm not a customer who textes, sends multimedia messages ETC. I just talk on the phone.

The reason I like the Iphone is that I like the feature to hop onto free wireless networks when available, take and carry digital photos and watch a video or two. I'll be happy with an "old" model. Question is this, can I get an Iphone and just transfer my current Motorola RAZR sim card and start using the phone? I really do not want to subscribe to the Iphone package that ATT has for about $75.00 a month. I just want to use plain cell phone service. No bells, no whistles. Just use the Iphone as a normal phone with the cool feature of free WI-FI (when available)

Thanks
I forgot to mention, that I'd like to use the Iphone as my Ipod too. besides all the stuff I mentioned earlier.

Back