Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I want to unlock sony ericsson phone?

Ok so I'm thinking of getting a sony ericsson phone with wifi - i think its called a smart phone right?
    Anyways, i wondered if I could buy it unlocked and put my Vodafone sim into it. Will I still get all the features, and will the phone definitely take the sim card?
    I don't want to fork out a load of money, only for the phone not to have all the features.

Gracias in advance.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Shh.JustPlay View Post
    Ok so I'm thinking of getting a sony ericsson phone with wifi - i think its called a smart phone right?
    Anyways, i wondered if I could buy it unlocked and put my Vodafone sim into it. Will I still get all the features, and will the phone definitely take the sim card?
    I don't want to fork out a load of money, only for the phone not to have all the features.

Gracias in advance.
    Yes, you can buy it...and since it is unlocked you will not have any problem in swapping sim cards...You will be able to access all the features.Only locked mobiles will not accept other networks.Mine was locked...and I faced the problem...then I got the permanent unlock service from Mobile-unlocker.com and removed the network restriction.