Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    Hi I have an unlocked rogers blackbeery flip and would like to keep my telus service. Can I do this? My telus phone has a removable SIM card.

Unregistered

rogers phone;telus service

Hi I have an unlocked rogers blackbeery flip and would like to keep my telus service. Can I do this? My telus phone has a removable SIM card.

something about TELUS SomeoneWhoKnows's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TELUS phones that have sim cards are on the "MIKE" iden system and are different from gsm and cdma. If you have a TELUS "World Phone" then your sim card will not work in the Rogers device either because European freqencies are different from Rogers.
    Last edited by Someone Who Knows; 05-17-2009 at 07:27 PM.
    TELUS... The Future IS Friendly, just not yet.

Unregistered
    hi i was wondering if there is anyway i can but a rogers sim card into a telus phone? it has a slot but it obviously doesnt fit. Is there possible anyway i can change to make it fit the rogers sim cards

something about TELUS SomeoneWhoKnows's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most TELUS phones have a slot for a mini sd-card. Even if you could get the Rogers sim card to fit in the phone it will not work as the two companies use different technology. As I've said before, Rogers is GSM and TELUS is CDMA.
    TELUS... The Future IS Friendly, just not yet.

Aha.

Star Blue

People are stupid.
    Honestly..
    GSM nnd CDMA are totally different. TELUS KOODO BELL/MTS VIRGIN MOBILE ETC. DON'T USE SIM CARDS ONLY ROGERS NND FIDO DO! IF THE PHONE DOESN'T HAVE A SIM CARD SLOT IT DOESN'T USE ONE. Plain and simple

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i have a rogers blackberry, if i unlick th ephone will i be able to use it with kodo

Yes once you unlocked your blackberry mobile,you can use it koodo network and any other network . If you want unlock your mobile you can visit this site Superunlockcodes.com here you can get the code and unlock your blackberry mobile. To get the code you have to mentioned your blackberry mobile model,which country is locked now,network provider and imei number. Then they send unlock code through email.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12