Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Rommie

Is mobile9.com a legit website and its it totally free?

Have anyone try it yet? I'm just curious about the website.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have not it tried that site, I did whois look up about the site you have mentioned, and i feel It seems legitimate,
    Before purchasing you need to check that the site is legit or not.All websites are look like legitimate .So it is hard to tell whether it is legit or scam.If you are not sure or have any doubts whether the website can be trusted then exit from the site and take your time to investigate further into the website .

There are a few ways to check if a website is legit. First off, check to see if they have an SSL encryption. The way to do this is to type in https instead of http when typing in the address URL in the web browser. Next, do a Google search for their website name and see if any weird listings come up. See what others have to say about them.

1) Lookup the domain name Whois information, using one of the many lookup sites:
    2) Check the contact us page information, ideally there will be a physical store/warehouse address and a contact phone number, if there's a phone# go ahead and call to get the feel for the operators.

3) Look for an HTTPS encrypted address on the checkout pages where you enter your personal information

ALso To check the website is secure use the site Webutation.net ,you will get more information about the website.Get the "whois" information from whoisxy.comto know the administrative contact,technical contact etc.

If a website is not verified through these means then you do run a risk when dealing with them.