Some Help with my rap career?

BaLLa

Apr 1, 2008
Yea I know how hard rap is and that some people never get that record deal but im gonna do it anyway so at least i can say i tried. anyway im gonna rap my own lyrics over instrumentals of Hot rap songs that people are listenin too and i wanna get them on my myspace page. is that a good idea? and what is the equipment i need so I can put the songs i wrote with the beat and onto my computer?

Okay listen to eminem,50cent,lupe fiasco, and lil wayne those should give you an idea of what style to choose ... But most people are going for the eminem or lupe fiasco stuff.... type them in on http://www.youtube.com/ and they will give you some vids of their songs!

I don't know what help I can be but maybe you should do more than just the whole My space publication idea. How about contacting radio stations and making an appointment to come in and have them listen to your demo. What ever you do, stand out from all the others out there who are just following a " little dream." Let yours be much more than just a dream and try your best to work at it. Next thing you know, you will be performing in front of people in a club to get your name out. It never hurts to try what sounds impossible.

I don't know what help I can be but maybe you should do more than just the whole My space publication idea. How about contacting radio stations and making an appointment to come in and have them listen to your demo. What ever you do, stand out from all the others out there who are just following a " little dream." Let yours be much more than just a dream and try your best to work at it. Next thing you know, you will be performing in front of people in a club to get your name out. It never hurts to try what sounds impossible.

Back