Is In This Moment a Christian band?

B

blossom_015

I know they are a metal band, but there are rumors circulating that they are also a Christian band, does anyone have a definite answer for that?

She states that the band believe in God, but they are not necessarily a Christian band. She never comes out and calls herself a Christian, but does admit that she's written about God and believes in God. So the answer is...not really.

Not even close. If you listen to the lyrics you hear some spiritual stuff in there. But by no means "christian." In an interview Maria Brink said "I don't even know what makes you a Christian band. I mean we all believe in God and I write about God, and we have a spiritual side, but I don't think we're called a Christian band, not that I know of anyway"

That does not constitute a christian band to sing about god. There has to be some sort of message in there other than believing in god and writing about it.

Doesn't mean they aren't Christians themselves though. From some if their lyrics there is a Christian perspective but all in all its about the band and they are amazing.

umm... if there's a Christian message in all of your songs, and everyone in the band is a believer, then guess what.. whether you admit it or not, you're a Christian band... lol

You can be a believer and write song about God and be christians but not have a christian band.

...But as a Radio Producer and Worship Leader, my suggestion is: If you're looking for Christian music (something that has some eternal significance, glorifies God... has at least SOME sort of positive impact on the world)... whether or not the members are Christian or "Spiritual" (which has become a cop-out in today's "mainstream" culture), I suggest: Don't settle for something lukewarm, spend your time/money/download bandwidth on something for sure: Skillet, Seventh Day Slumber, Thousand Foot Krutch, Flyleaf, Fireflight. God Bless! :)

Back