Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    L-Boogie

I found these boots for $50, and couldn't pass up such a bargain...?

But now I'm having second thoughts. They are really nice & comfortable, but they are kinda pointy, and i'm not sure what to wear them with. I'm thinking about putting them up on Ebay, Do you have any idea what to wear them with? What do you think? Here they are on Zappos:

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/18572160/c/3.html

thanks!

Sarah : )
    A nice pair of jeans (skinny jeans so you are able to tuck them inside)

Holly Golightly
    You can wear them with pretty much anything. Try them on under your jeans, over your skinny jeans, with mini skirts, or knee length skirts.

Anna ♥
    You could always tuck jeans into them, or wear a skirt with thick leggings..

Turtlebaby
    I like them! I think you could make them work. Maybe wear them with black leggings or skinny jeans? Or a long coat?

Kendy Lynne
    i think they're super cute i'd wear them

Robby K
    Honesty I wrote a whole long thing but the farther i got i realized that they are too cowgirl and you will never feel comfortable wearing them so you should sell them. They are very cute.. but it is going to be very hard to pull them off. Excpecialy without looking to cowgirly. You know.its the shape of them, They just scream cowgirl, but they could be tranformed into something else but it will take some critical decisions. But if you do wear them your best bet would be jeans. Never brown pants or shirt. (They are too obvious) And you could tuck the jean into the boots but the outcome will be even more "cow girl" You should never start an out fit with shoes. Because there are alot of great shoes out there but most of them are very limited to certain apparell. Just sell them or keep them and buy new stuff you never know. Something might just come along that will just fit.

TN2Vegas
    Sorry but I don't like pointy boots or shoes. Looks like you are out for a little roach killing in the corners of a room. Send them back.

Tyrasings
    Get rid of them, you can do better!

cjtk52905
    this just proves that women have some uncontrollable urge to buy shoes, my wife has shoes she doesn't wear and insist she needs more. stupid, if you don't need them don't buy them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast