Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Itchy nose with no allergy/cold effects (sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes)?

The insides of my nose keep itching. It seems like its irritated or something but I dont have any other effects such as sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes that I would normally get with allergies or if I was sick. Even if I try to blow my nose to kinda get whatever is making it itch out, theres nothing! Its been happening for a while and usually I end up (sorry for the description) taking a tissue and pushing it deep into my nose to rub against the itchy area, so it will kinda scratch it. Once in a while, I'll get little spots of blood, not a nose bleed, its just like a dot on the tissue or a tiny bit of mucus thats thats a little bit redish. It seems the spot of blood area is the itchiest, or I just made it bleed from scratching. I dont know if the problem is from this or even deeper in my nose. I just wanna know if this ever happens to anyone else or possibily know what it is cause I dont think its a cold or allergies.

Unregistered
    does it bother you at night when sleeping? if not then you are experiencing a reaction to some food that does not agree with you

likely a fermented food with vinegar or yeast breads or some chesse with molds or even some wine products

Unregistered
    i have the same problem but i have the symptoms of watery eyes runny nose and itchy nose and eyes etc..its been happening for nearly three weeks now and if i blow my nose Its usually blood on the tissue. im very worried about it but it might just be a cold. does anybody know what it could be?

Unregistered

Flash Probiotics

Take a good Probiotic 3 times a day for 3 months and it will go away. Your immune system has taken a beating and hence this allergy.
    Can be due to a lot of stress too.

Probiotics are avaialble on whole food stores.

Good luck

Downloads
    Uploads
    Could be a mild case of sinusitis, if there's blood every time you blow your nose. My mom, has this every morning for weeks too. But after that it goes away on it's own. She went to see a doctor once, because she got worried of the bleeding. And the diagnosis was that. Just try to blow your nose as gently as possible. Because there are tiny nerves inside our noses, that can easily get raptured when you blow your nose.

Unregistered

Lightbulb On itchy & runny nose

I have the same problem but I have the symptoms of itchy & runny nose sneezing its start early morning around 4 o'clock and its continues its happened from last 7 month dose any body knows medicine for the same please let me.