I would just like to say, "Lord please forgive Oprah for she does not know what she is saying!" At a yound age the thing that lead me to believe their was a God and Satan was easy God is "Good" and Satan is "Bad!" So when I do my best to do all the good things life is better and problems that arise are handled better by me because of trying to do good at first and then I started praying and seeing the light! When I partied and tried to fight my whole life was awful and trouble came in every direction. I would like to ask Oprah if she celebrates the Christmas season? Which in reality is the birth of Christ. So many people don't believe and it makes me wonder why they do not celebrate Christmas on any other of the 364 days of the year why does it have to be on December 25th? This is sacred and taken this date! This is the celebration of Jesus' birthday! I believe and am scared of my Lord because he will come and I am afraid cause of all the bad things going on in the world today (the devil's playground) does make me think bad thoughts cause I am human and we were all born with bad in us. Jesus survived through prayer and faith and trust in his Lord and arose! I have a goal to do the same. I wish people would quit trying to make other people live their life it's getting out of hand just as Oprah is doing and why I shouldn't say this but I believe for "MONEY!" Money cannot go to your next life. These are all worldly things who are we trying to impress our next door neighbor?! My thoughts are higher that comes within. Jesus forgive those who do not believe and protect them throughout their lives! If people would read revelations they would see that everything in revelations is happening now!