celebrity fan domain name?

jen4sexx

Jun 5, 2008
hi i want to create a fan site for john stamos, i was going to get johnstamos.com but someone already owns that, so which is the best way to go?
johnstamosfan.com or some variation with a .com
or johnstamos.net or .org, just the main domain name with a different extension?
or something else entirely?

thank you for your help

hi i want to create a fan site for john stamos, i was going to get johnstamos.com but someone already owns that, so which is the best way to go?
johnstamosfan.com or some variation with a .com
or johnstamos.net or .org, just the main domain name with a different extension?
or something else entirely?

thank you for your help

Well,
A Domain name is a string of words that identifies a website.We should be very careful with the naming conventions
* The domain name is very important for any business and it should be easy to remember without much punctuations.
* It should be unique and related to business.
* It should be short and catchy.
* If it is of universal accepted TLD's like .com,.biz,.info s more advantageous.

In choosing the registrar also one should be very careful.The registrar should be reliable and provide services at affordable cost.I suggest the domain name fansofjohnstamos.com for your website and you can avail the same name with 9cubehosting.com where they provide at low cost along with hosting and a free website builder package.

Back