milk chocolate vs dark chocolate?

P

pinkie.geek

milk is fake and sickly for me,
but dark is real, rich and HEALTHY for petes sake!

just wondering what everyone else thinks

yeah dark chocolate is suppose to be good for you but i prefer (light) milk chocolate instead. it taste better to me.

I have to go with dark chocolate, but if you REALLY want to test this, go to the store and get a package of Hershey's minitures and pick out all Krackles and Mr. Goodbars. Put the regular and the dark in a dish on your desk or on a table at a party and see which one disappears faster. THAT would be a good test.

Dairy intolerant, so it has to be Green and Black's organic dark chocolate for me!

I like both but cant eat too much of dark chocolate, it tastes too strong, which is probably a good thing!

Dark chocolate is better
One thing, I'm Brasilian, and I am answer a ask of Canada, this is crazy

If you are in America then the milk chocolate will taste fake and sickly, because it has a very low cocoa content, the remainder of the bar is lots of sugar fat. In Ireland the UK milk chocolate has a cocoa content of about 30% and is much much nicer than in the US.

I prefer milk chocolate because i like that it is sickly :) i have a really sweet tooth. Dark chocolate is supposed to be good for you...its a shame i dont like it that much !

Yes dark is healthier in small amounts and it tastes really good but most of the time for a really sweet taste i would pick milk because that's what you usually get it in the stores and then i would pick dark because i like the flavor it has as well.

when i was younger and we would get the variety pack you know with kitkat, mr goodbar, hersheys milk and dark chocolate. well the dark chocolate was always the last to be eaten. but now that is my favorite. it just has a better flavor

im much prefer dark choc..i like milk too but dark has much better texture and stronger more lasting taste rather than just being sickly sweet.

Back