Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

POLL: why do fat girls wear shorts?

I see so many fat girls wearing short shorts. They have a ton of cellulite and their legs rub together... I am 5'0 and 108 pounds and believe me, I do not wear shorts in public.. What do you think ?
    I am not fishing for compliments.. I wouldn't do that on the internet
    I am not making fun of fat people.. My gosh..

I am not making fun of fat people.. My gosh..

Unregistered
    just because you are a insecure child with issues does not give you the right to put anyone down. no one cares how much you weigh your still an ugly person on the outside and the inside. fishing for compliments will not make you feel any better about yourself and your damn ugly face at least those fat chicks in shorts feel good about themselves and are proud of themselves.

ps. take a look in the mirror and i hope you question what a shallow piece of crap you are to put anyone down.

Unregistered
    Because they fucking feel like it you insensitive, shallow bitch.

Unregistered
    I disagree with you silent love. Fat girls are confident enough to wear shorts, and its not your desition, if you have a problem with them, DONT FUCKING LOOK. Because they are happy, and thats all that matters, no one cares bout how Short you are and how much you weigh. no one gives a shit. (: thanks.

Unregistered
    Because we are comfortable with our bodies you skinny bitch

Unregistered
    Hahahahah!!! not fishing for compliments my ass, youre just jealous because you have insecurities and probably have a face of a dog to match it, half those "fat chicks" probably got more ass than you ever did, skinny ass carpet monkey.