Is the book "Ultimate Healing" another scam like the "Natural Cures" book? Is

AngieJ

May 22, 2008
Is the book "Ultimate Healing" another scam like the "Natural Cures" book? Is

the info really IN THE BOOK??? I have the Kevin Trudeau book and it's a complete scam. The book refers you to the webite to view these "secret cures" that are supposed to be in the book, and you have to pay money to subscribe to the site! That's ridiculous because I bought the book to find out the info! So I keep seeing this Ultimate Healing book, and I wonder if it's going to turn out to be the same thing, since I feel like I wasted good money on the other book. Does anyone know about Ultimate Healing? Is this book actually legitimate?

Natural Cures

If you actually read the book "Natural Cures they don't want you to know about" then you would understand why he has to tell you what he uses secretly instead of publicly. Also...if you even just did what he says in the book you would be a whole lot healthier...it will amaze you. This is NOT a scam...it is the truth. Try it before you tell others it's a scam. It's working for me....and millions of others. But you have to read it and actually DO it.

If you actually read the book "Natural Cures they don't want you to know about" then you would understand why he has to tell you what he uses secretly instead of publicly. Also...if you even just did what he says in the book you would be a whole lot healthier...it will amaze you. This is NOT a scam...it is the truth. Try it before you tell others it's a scam. It's working for me....and millions of others. But you have to read it and actually DO it.

Wow dude who do you think you're fooling? You obviously work for the book and googled "ultimate healing scam" like I did to find this. The book is a scam and I hope people realize that before buying it. Take it from a Med Student, with a minor in business... this guy is selling you a book full of "doctors" remedies. He lists a J.D. as a "doctor" which is "true"... a Juris Doctorate aka A LAWYER. How many of those do you trust? All the "secret remedies" are just going to be links to doctors selling vitamins we know can help with adding their "special blend" to it. Don't Buy.

There are so many sites out there that will give you info on natural remedies for free that I wouldn't even bother buying a book. It's the wonderful thing about the internet :)

Back