Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is this true? Scariest picture on the internet? DO NOT VIEW IF YOU GET SCARED

EASILY!!? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1iR0uiALTE

and also, i or the creater are not responsible for the outcome.

It IS scary, but I wonder if the story is true?

"abandon, and deserted ,it's been said if you look at her eyes long enough, it will appear in your dreams, this picture been engineered with the most advance merge-rendering software.and it should reside in your subconscious mind, until you encounter severe trauma situation. Activating the effect of this picture ,this image will make things change in your life . So be careful if you decided to watch. I'm not responsible for the outcome."

P.S. I did not watch it too long because I got too scared... tell me about it please...
    As for the person who thinks it is a virus, it is a youtube video, so is it even possible for it to be a virus? I don't know, you don't have to watch this video if you don't want to.
    wow a lot of top contributers are coming.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't want to watch it cos I am on my own at night at home and get easily freaked. Can you explain what it is?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a chickenshit, so I'm not clicking the link, but it is possible that a session of staring at a picture (or even just seeing it briefly) would imbedded the image in your subconsious. However, a "severe trauma situation" wouldn't bring up thoughts of the picture unless the situation and the picture were markedly linked in your mind beforehand, consiously or subconsiously. As for "activating the effect of this picture" and having it "make things change in your life", that's a load of hooey. Pictures, even when images of them are imbedded in your subconsious, don't have "effects" and so could not possibly change anything in your life, which is not really how the subconsious works, anyway.

So by watching this video, you might possibly give yourself nightmares, but your life isn't going to be affected.