Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Malebolgia

Pros and cons of limewire and soulseek?

which one do you think is better? and what are the pros and cons of each one.

Brittney S
    I used limewire.. got like 1000's of viruses... never used soulseek though... stay away from limewire... unless you have a mac...

andy3191
    pros. free stuff. cons. jail time and loss of money and freedom

neol Miller
    Nothing in life is free. If you plan on downloading files that you would normally have to pay for, then prepare for virus's, spyware, etc.I used to do the same thing, and got tired of cleaning my comp every week.You have a basic free package, but LimeWire Pro cost´s money.You have to look out for viruses though. Basically you should look at the size of whatever you are downloading, if it is very low compared to the others it is probably a virus or something else "bad". For instance, you are looking for the latest ep of your fav show, and several downloads come up, and most of them are ±350mb (which is about right for a 45min show), except one, which is, say, 106kb. The 106kb file is bound to be a virus! Just pay the small fee and download from an actual site, (napster, etc)LIMEWIRE has better networks then the other thing you r saying.why dont you try Morpheus,bittorent(takes less space of herddrive) get them free at www.download.com