Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member mannix_mannix_mannix's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

What are some business ideas that are looking for sales/marketing? (NOT MLM)?

I have a strong sales and marketing background and am looking to venture out with new ideas, or work with others on existing ideas that require a salesforce and/or marketing team; however, I do not have a solid idea to establish business on my own.

Does anyone have any ideas? And please, all due respect, do not spam me with mlm ideas, I am specifically speaking to those with real product or services that they generated themselves.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Find a local martial arts school that hasn't expanded in a while. Research program director. It isn't really something you can do on your own without martial arts experience, but you can team up with an existing studio, or you can find a martial artist that has an enterprising mind.

Good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I do have a product and service that I control independently from any other company or corporation concerning Direct Sales worldwide.

For more information, personal interview and possible conference call with other principals of our coterie, contact me at my GMAIL address listed in my profile.

P.S.
    Only if you are serious please as I do not want to waste my time with anybody who constantly looks for something for nothing or a free this or that. In return I guarantee you that I will definitely NOT waste your time. Thank you.