Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how do i make my penis more sensitive?

i think i've gotten used to the feel and grip of my hand if you know what i mean. i can't even ejaculate during sex, and my girl and i will go at it for hours. we want kids though...so how can i make my penis more sensitive so i can ejaculate inside of her? i know i should stop masturbating but what else can i do? and no i am not lucky to have this problem, anyone who tells me that i will castrate them.

Unregistered

fml

it does blow im 20 spent 15 months in iraq and have the same problem now and it really blows and deffinately doesnt make you luck my girl gets pissed off

Mind-n-Matter

If the body's healthy....

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    it does blow im 20 spent 15 months in iraq and have the same problem now and it really blows and deffinately doesnt make you luck my girl gets pissed off
    fml, I hesitated to answer your post, because my opinion is not based from professional knowledge, but merely one of experience.

There are many side-effects from deployment, including seen and unseen psychological effects, regardless of how strong your character is or what your psych rating is (if you have been evaluated and discharged without prejudice.) It is possible to harbor subconscious issues related to deployment that emerge consciously with physical properties, like a nervous tick, or involuntary reactions, and most assuredly, sexual function.

These "conditions" are all involuntary, and not within your immediate ability to control or resolve; they can exist through no fault of your own, simply as a result of what you endured while deployed, whether or not you were aware of the fact that your psyche was being altered and your perceptions of reality, life, were affected.

Barring any physical substance you may have been exposed to while deployed that might have affected your physical health, I strongly encourage you to seek a psychologist for some counseling. I would suggest seeking a civilian service for this, and *not* the VA; it's important that you not feel the weight of military bearing or espirit de corps while seeking this counsel, as it could inhibit your expression.

If you know your body is healthy, look at your mind for answers. In my case, I could not help myself from "the inside out." It took another person to guide me through my issues, externally, privately, and without the fear of judgment. It worked.

Whatever the issue turns out to be, I hope it all works out for you too. Good luck, and take care man.