Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Unregistered
    My wife started this masterbation thing about 4 weeks ago. She started her seasonal job 90 days ago. She lessened her sex with me when she started the job. I am 64 she is 52. I think she masters to a guy at work...not me. Use to have great sex. Now she claims she only can take it every other day. WTF...use to be my soul mate

Unregistered

Address Book2 my wife masterbates while i am alseep

here is a answer from a wife lol i do the same thing once in a while. we women just need that release to sleep at times and not to say anything bad about my husband or men but we just know what feels good and don't want to have sex for that release. as for some not admitting it . it is embarrassing . plus we don't want you to get a complex or anything.

JerkOffJane
    many women masturbate at night as it helps them fall right to sleep. thats all it is. having partner sex is more takes more time, is messy, requires you get up to clean up (pee to prevent a yeast infection) etc... a quicky hand stroke lets her orgasm and get those endorphins moving throughout her whole body and brings on that sleepy feeling. iIt is not a commentary on your sex skills or your sex lives- she just wants to fall asleep faster!

I found this post by accident doing some other research and am amazed by all the coments that none of you figured this out.

I work as a professional sex worker and guys cum with me all day and often I masturbate right along, but even if I orgasm 9-10 times in a day, when i climb into bed I watch Jay Leno, maybe read and most often do some finger play, cum and vrmoom to sleep land.

Many men masturbate in addition to having sex with their partner - I would estimate MOST do. And many love to take that nap just after. sleep after orgasm is a natural physiological part of all of our bodies - men and women!

it is difficult to be open and honest with our partners many times - the shame of masturbating is a societal issue - where it is somehow not socially acceptable. that is silly but realisty. But in your own personal lives honesty enhances your sex life, doesnt inhibit it. Sharing with each other the truth about your masturbation habits is a great way to grow your sex life. But, sharing is often difficult - rather than accusing your wife and saying - Hay i know what you are doing, put the onus on yourself... say "honey I cant fall asleep, going to jerk off to help me"

I get lots of callers who call me with their wives and some wives who call to learn jerking off techniques -it only enhances their sex life

Unregistered
    I guess I'm a slow learner, because it took me years to figure this out. At first our sex life was fantastic, but I had relied on masturbation before our marriage and continued it, in addition to our sex. I also liked to masturbate in her presence. She would constantly complain and try to shame me about it, but I continued. This went on for a few years, then she quit giving oral sex and became like a corpse during sex; I actually felt crummy after sex, like I was making her do something she didn't want to do. I went from the trifecta, sex, oral sex, masturbation down to just masturbation.
    She would occassionaly rub me to the point I could finish by masturbating, but that became more and more infrequent. I began asking for what had been freely given before. For several years she has not given me oral sex and nearly stopped touching me. Since she went through menopause, sex is virtually impossible because of the dryness and she is insulted if I mention lubricant. I had nearly given up on sex and resigned myself to masturbation only, while I carressed her, lying beside her in bed. I began to suspect my wife was masturbating, too because she would spend long hours in the bathroom. She's very cold natured and said she was going to the bathroom to warm up. I thought nothing of it until recently when I saw her coming from the bathroom naked after one of these sessions. I began noticing more and could hear occassional moans. She's clostrophobic and never shuts the door all the way, but yesterday she left the door ajar enough that I was able to peep in. I saw her naked with her hand between her legs with her t-shirt over her hands. I opened the door slightly and noticed she was asleep. I thought of an excuse to wake her and opened the door so she could see me, and called to her. As she awoke, she quickly jerked her hand away from her vagina, but I believe she knows I saw something. These bathroom sessions have been going on for a year.
    Thinking back, I realized she had also totally quit criticizing me about masturbation over the past year and seemed to accept it, apparently because she had taken it up. I virtually insisted on giving her oral sex last night,taking a long time and being especially gentle. She commented on it several times.
    I am so glad I came to this post, because I was about to tell her I had seen her and demand she masturbate with me. I am also glad that she does masturbate, because I thought she had no interest in sex (which she denies).

I believe my path is to somehow move her from the bathroom to the bed and then find her patterns and try to eventually coax her into masturbating with me and/or restart our sex life. I am going to try to listen and notice her responses.
    Thanks again, but I would like to read some success stories!

Unregistered
    My wife does it too....spread her legs and rubs her clit....almost every night! I love it and it gets me very excited.....sometimes I also rub myself but unfortunately I cannot cum otherwise I'd mess up the bed.......that sucks!!!!!

Unregistered

Pretty common actually....

No biggie.....

Some women for some weird reason have a snoring fetish, and they LOVE seeing men and women, sleeping and snoring.

I know this by heart because.... guess what, my girlfriend is one of them. There's nothing in this world that turns my girl more than watching me snore, or even more so.... girls on youtube (she doesn't know I know she masturbates to snoring videos on youtube)

Anyhow, i think its quite normal, i dont have a problem with it, and though it was kinda weird at first when she confessed it a year ago.... i'm used to it now, and I admit It turns me on that she has this fetish.

Unregistered

Exciting and satisfying

My wife and I have masturbated together for years and we both love it. It's become our favourite way to have sex. We usually do it together in bed but ocassionaly we've done it solo if the other doesn't feel up to it. We have the freedom and understanding to do this.

We also like to face each other at opposite ends of our settee so we can enjoy watching each other. My wife loves to see a man handling himself and I've acquired a fantastic collection of film clips of men masturbating for her. Strangly she only likes to see a man's bits with his hand in fast purposeful action and doesn't like to watch a film if the man's face can be seen. she also doesn't like things too messy or gross - just tasteful masturbation. When we put these films on it isn't long before we start to play with ourselves or each other. After watching the first two or three my wife will start to rub herself with her fingers with a purpose, then really fast and furious, finally she'll reach for her vibrator, turn it up to max and hold it on her clitoris until she has a wonderful orgasm. This always gets me going and I nearly always ejaculate at the same time. Sometimes she wants more vibrations and rubs her vibrator back and forth over her clitoris at the same time.

We are only here once.

Unregistered

Star Blue ewwwww

my ex husband would do the same thing...its disgusting
    go to the bathroom.
    maybe she wants you to wake up and touch her, or maybe shes just sick in the head. who does that laying next to someone while their sleeping. its like your dog that shits in your shoe then watches while you put it on...some weird mind shit.

Unregistered
    wow , this has been a great thread to read , After 21 years of marriage , I'm just now finding out that my wife plays with herself when she thinks I'm sleeping , I', so hooked on it that I too "fake sleep" to catch her , my heart races like crazy , but I only manage to catch her like once a week or so , because I really do fall asleep very fast, I will not mention a word about it because I'm kinda enjoying it because she never tells me no went I'm looking for sex

Unregistered
    I've just discovered (for about three weeks) my wife doing it after 12 years of marriage, she thinks I'm asleep and bang - it starts... frankly it's not a turn on at all. Especially since she rejects advances and then proceeds without me. I haven't had a full eight hours sleep since it started. I lay there listening and feeling the bed move. It's the ultimate insult - it screams to me that I'm not good enough. If that's the case she should tell me to my face so I can move the fuck on... I'm tired of the mind games.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast