Which mobile is better? Nokia 6500 slide, Sony Ericsson K660i or Sony Ericsson W660i?

xxGingerbreadGirlxx

Jun 3, 2008
Please help me. I really stuck! it want a mobile that looks good, has good memory/had space for a micro SD card and has a decent camera

If you are looking for a music phone, both are compatible. The sony ericson has a better music player. If you want a good camera, the Nokia has a better camera with a 3.2 megapixel. I would go for the nokia as my cousin and my dad has it. I would get it in black, it looks a whole lot better. To be honest i think the looks on the sony erricsson is not that good, quite unusual but not to my taste, i like the looks on the nokia and it is really easy to use.
Hope this helped :]

I have the Nokia 6500 slide and having always gone for Sony I do love it.......BUT if I could choose again I would go for Sony they are simply the best phones on the market...graphics/sound/camera are always excellent quality. If you want a camera phone go for the k660i.......a walkman phone go for the w660i....otherwise go for the Nokia which is a good phone also for Nokia....

EDIT:: have to agree Nokia battery is really poor Sony will last you days no matter what you do on the mobile....

I have a nokia 6500 slide and although they are VERY good looking phones, and the camera n video recording on them are fantastic, they usually come with a huge memory card BUT and this is a big BUT, everyone i know who owns 1 (including myself) are always complaining about how they constantly freeze on screen and you have to take the battery out n put it back in to re set it. A lot of people have even had to have theirs sent of for repair where they wouldn't even turn on!!! Nice phone but i recommend some good insurance with it!!!!!

Right. Well I can't comment on the Sony's, but I do have a Nokia 6500 slide.
Yeah, its beautiful, I have it in the limited edition black and its gorgeous.
But like a true review shoud be, I'm gonna tell you the whole truth:
Be prepared, the battery life isn't amazing (a couple of days if on standby) but lots of energy is used up by internet, msn & music player, when it barely lasts a day.

It has the potential to have 4gb micro sd in it which'd give you a distinct advantage over most other phones because they're usually 1GB max.
4GB equates to way over a thousand songs so that should be enough (?)

You can get youtube, internet, msn (maybe at a greater cost) but hey, it has the facility!

The camera is ace with a 3.2 megapixel Carl Zeiss lens (he's the greatest dude in the business)

however, one of the other answerers is 100% right in saying that it sometimes just freezes up for no reason...which is hell annoying.

Hope that helps, good luck & enjoy whatever you go for.
XD

Back