Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member xxGingerbreadGirlxx's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Which mobile is better? Nokia 6500 slide, Sony Ericsson K660i or Sony Ericsson W660i?

Please help me. I really stuck! it want a mobile that looks good, has good memory/had space for a micro SD card and has a decent camera

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are looking for a music phone, both are compatible. The sony ericson has a better music player. If you want a good camera, the Nokia has a better camera with a 3.2 megapixel. I would go for the nokia as my cousin and my dad has it. I would get it in black, it looks a whole lot better. To be honest i think the looks on the sony erricsson is not that good, quite unusual but not to my taste, i like the looks on the nokia and it is really easy to use.
    Hope this helped :]

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sony ericssons are great phones ya no

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the Nokia 6500 slide and having always gone for Sony I do love it.......BUT if I could choose again I would go for Sony they are simply the best phones on the market...graphics/sound/camera are always excellent quality. If you want a camera phone go for the k660i.......a walkman phone go for the w660i....otherwise go for the Nokia which is a good phone also for Nokia....

EDIT:: have to agree Nokia battery is really poor Sony will last you days no matter what you do on the mobile....

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a nokia 6500 slide and although they are VERY good looking phones, and the camera n video recording on them are fantastic, they usually come with a huge memory card BUT and this is a big BUT, everyone i know who owns 1 (including myself) are always complaining about how they constantly freeze on screen and you have to take the battery out n put it back in to re set it. A lot of people have even had to have theirs sent of for repair where they wouldn't even turn on!!! Nice phone but i recommend some good insurance with it!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Right. Well I can't comment on the Sony's, but I do have a Nokia 6500 slide.
    Yeah, its beautiful, I have it in the limited edition black and its gorgeous.
    But like a true review shoud be, I'm gonna tell you the whole truth:
    Be prepared, the battery life isn't amazing (a couple of days if on standby) but lots of energy is used up by internet, msn & music player, when it barely lasts a day.

It has the potential to have 4gb micro sd in it which'd give you a distinct advantage over most other phones because they're usually 1GB max.
    4GB equates to way over a thousand songs so that should be enough (?)

You can get youtube, internet, msn (maybe at a greater cost) but hey, it has the facility!

The camera is ace with a 3.2 megapixel Carl Zeiss lens (he's the greatest dude in the business)

however, one of the other answerers is 100% right in saying that it sometimes just freezes up for no reason...which is hell annoying.

Hope that helps, good luck & enjoy whatever you go for.
    XD