Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Internet on the iPod Touch?

Can you go to any website you want on the iPod Touch? And also for iPod Touch owners, do you like your iPod Touch? I'm thinking about getting one, but I've heard so many different things about it. Would you reccomend it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    best invention in this millenium... you can go on any website as long as there is wifi around. i recommend it games movies and music everything on ipod touch and iphone

Downloads
    Uploads
    i would DEFINITELY recommend it.
    i got one as a gift and i absolutely love it.
    you can go to any website and zoom in by starting your fingers close together and moving them apart to zoom in. you just have to have wifi availability.
    the thing is great fun, easy to use, and just bloody awesome.
    let me know if you have more questions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea its awesome you should get it and yeah you can go on any website but you won't be able to watch videos on websites

Downloads
    Uploads
    while you are on a wifi network you can indeed go on any website. the only limitation would be like in my school. im not able to access youtube in my school because it is blocked. thats the only limitation. i love my touch, tons of apps as well as thousands when it is jailbroken as well as a monster screen and amazing touch capabilities. i would say go for it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    i like the touch i mean all u need for the internet is wyfi and ur good

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yah, you can go on any web site you want as long as you have wifi where you are.
    I love mine and I highly recommend getting one, its really useful in anything you might need, its like a computer right at your finger tips.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I Have one... It's good but I can't get my wi fi to work at home. Some people have no trouble setting up wi fi but I just can't figure it out. I've had it work in other places and it's great, you can get on msn messengers, facebook, all kinds of stuff. you can put on movies and pictures. It still is a good device if you can get your wi fi to work.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I Have one... It's good but I can't get my wi fi to work at home. Some people have no trouble setting up wi fi but I just can't figure it out. I've had it work in other places and it's great, you can get on msn messengers, facebook, all kinds of stuff. you can put on movies and pictures. It still is a good device if you can get your wi fi to work.