I have a question for budgie owners and avian vets. Okay so my budgies poop use to be black and white now it's like reddish brown, but the poop is still the same size and they have been eating. They are a male and female and have been together for about 2 years. They use to eat Kaytee Fiesta Diet for parakeets but I recently changed it to Kaytee Exact Rainbow for parakeets and lovebirds because a lady at the bird shop says that it makes less mess. Ever since I change their diest this had happend. Can me changing there diet from seed to pellets have caused this? Please help I'm confused. I'm worried about my budgies. Thanks

P.S. Please do not write about the seed vs. pellet (how the lady at the bird shop says pellets makes less mess) I just want answers concerning my budgies health. But if you do have a opinion on which makes less mess feel free to post. But I want your reply to be mainly about informing me. Thank you.

Their new diet is pellets. Before I had them eating seeds.
Also, should I be feeding them fresh veggies and fruits? Can this be the reason.