Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: Riddles!!!?

Downloads
    Uploads

Riddles!!!?

A three year old girl, and a 100 year old man have had exactly the same amount of birthdays. How many birthdays have they had?

Dead in the center there is a bunny on an island. 6 feet north, 6 feet south, 6 feet west, and 6 feet east is land. How many jumps does it take to get to the other side?

A man walks up to you and says - "everything I say to you is a lie."
    Is he telling you the truth or is he lying?

What state is surrounded by the most water?

A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."

The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.

In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

There is a common English word that is nine letters long. Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains an English word - from nine letters right down to a single letter. What is the original word, and what are the words that it becomes after removing one letter at a time?
    STOP I HAVE ALOT MORE!
    If i go somewhere for 24 days for two hours and twenty minutes a day each day, how many hours will i be there?
    How many times can you subtract the # 2 from the # 50?

Mr. and Mrs. Rabbit have six children who are boy rabbits.Each boy rabbit had two sisters. How many children are in the family?

Every morning, Mr Finster takes 3 minutes to boil an egg for his breakfeast.One day two of his friends joined him.How long will it take to boil three eggs?

A railroad track runs through a tunnel in a hillside. There is only 1 track and the tunnel is wide enough for one train.But one day 2 trains entered at a different side at 8:00 at the same time!3 minutes later they both came out a different way as they came in.How is this possible?

A bus driver was going down street. He went right past a stop sign with out stopping. He turned left where there was a no left turn sign. Then he went the wrong eay one a one-way street.And yet he didnt break 1 traffic law why not?

If five horses can eat five bags of oat in five minutes, how long will it take 100 horses to eat 100 bags of oat?
    Two mothers and two daughters decided to go shopping. They found that they had $27 in $1 dollar bills. They divided up the money evenly , with out making any of the dollars into change so they each had exactly the same amount of money...How much did they get?

It was the first day of school. The teacher had several new students in the class. She asked all the children to write their names and their date of birth for her. The first two names she looked at were those of girls. She saw that they both had the same last name and birthday. "Will Jane and June Campbell please stand?" Asked the teache. Two girls stood up , and the teachersaw that theylooked alike. "oh your twins?"she said. Then the girls said "We are not twins!"How could they be sisters and be the same age but not twins?I think they are sort of hard!
    Last one
    What grows bigger the more you take out of it
    c'mon Kerim figer one &eight out oh wait did you say one as your answer?
    But figer dem out and then you will win best answer!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    1. one
    2. hes dead he cant move
    3.lying
    4.hawaii
    5.hes says hes "excat wieght the words"
    6.startling starting staring string sting sing ting tin
    7. 46
    10.3 minutes
    11.they got on top of each other or they we behind each other
    12.he didnt break one he broke 3