Rant on emo haters?

Fire

Jun 2, 2008
Who ever thought about emos are fakes well...your wrong.I respect emo people because they have the right to be different! If you critize them , you are critisizing everyone else because everyone in the world is different. SO DEAL WITH IT! LET EMOS BE WHAT THEY WANT TO BE! IF YOU HATE THAT YOU ARE HATING EVERYONE INCLUDING YOURSELF!

If you want to live your own life go ahead. it doesnt mean you have to live theirs.

Why do you hate difference? Who do you like sameness? Why you hate the emotions? Why you hate darkness?

What do you think of this rant? How do you people feel about me accepting emos? if you think im wrong about them....think again!

Look. I have a very close friend who is emo, I accept him because he is different and he is happy being emo. I feel in love with him. you people think thats weird? wrong? HA! GET A LIFE! IF EMOTIONAL PEOPLE LIKE IT DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE TO!
I want to announce this because I hate it when people hate others.
UGH YOU JUST DONT GET IT!!!!
Yea i know its a style. but still! why you dont like them? If you get to know them there nice!

and i didnt say I love All emos...I repspect them. Who ever thinks this rant is stupid..well...think again...

Back