Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Remember an old ABC cartoon with a crazy pencil-drawn man who'd walk along a single

line & rant at the drawer? What I really want is the name of this show - couldn't find it on Google. I think it used to run on the Afternoon Show after school in the late 80s-early 90s. All you'd see was this little stick figure of a man being drawn by an animator's hand. The drawer would stuff the little man around and play tricks on him by redrawing the scenes, which would turn the little man into a raving lunatic. The man would rant in this weird language and wave his fists about until the drawer erased the picture and redrew it to his liking - hilarious!! I think it was Hungarian or some such.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No it was Italian. My Mom would translate. Or atleast she pretended too. Yeah I remember that show It was funny Its called the Line or Le Iinea I found it on youtube a user named teobore has them