Does anyone have the "link" for that famous tape that shows Michelle

Jun 1, 2008
ranting "anti white hate" statements ? in trinity church? The repubs have it and are going to air it on youtube next week! It circulated for awhile this evening by several people but got deleted before I could copy!
It has a 553 comment blog already and I would like to read it!
Hannity has it, ...he is dying to air it, was told he could not till Hillary was out of the way!
Not this one apparently it is quite hideous, no getting away with that!

There's your link. In her own words.
If she could not feel comfortable around gilt ridden white liberal woman she will not make a good first lady.

No. I wouldn't waste my time reading about that hate America cheerleader. But I wouldn't mind hearing from a Classy Kentucky cheerleaders politcal comments.

Sorry. That tape isn't real. It was a desperate rumor started by a desperate Hillary supporter.

The tape doesn't exist, or some one would've released it by now. It is yet another silly fairy-tale being floated about, no more based in reality than the secret-Muslim rumors or Larry Sinclair.

The rumored tape hasn't been released yet. If it does exist they're going to hold onto it until the opportune moment (October surprise, ect.)

If they revealed it now, the "hype" would die down before the election and it would give more time for the Obama campaign to make excuses.

Back