were not the best? (hard to hear out of, dellicate, had issues w/damage, not any great fetures, battery charge sucked) 5 months ago we got 2 Nokia 6085 thinkg they would be better. It was for about 3 months,& now my wife's phone you cannot talk into and you might as well as not call it because it will connect with no sound. her's also get bad reception in some places that it shouldnt.(we live about a 2 minute walk from a tower and sometimes we still dont get reception). my phone, you cannot dial an extention while listening to a message sometimes, and ive also had call problems.While my phone's problems are hit and miss, her's were constant. The Cust rep at the store took out her SIM card and blew it of & the phone is working fine for now, however to send in phones for repair, we would be charged. I dont want to do this ( i shouldnt have to, they are only 5 monts old w/ no damage!) so we are considering another carrier. Is there any better out there? Is Verzion/T-Mobile better? Ive heard good & bad