Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Unregistered

Do Not Use Isopropyl alcohol for This

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    maybe with thc has oil will work think about it u extract the thc thru isopropyl alcohool method and the u mix it with pg or vg i don t know the ratio but u will figure it out alcoholl isopropyl method u will mix the honey oil with pg propyle glicol or vg vegetable glicerine thanks enjoy life iff u try this method and it works let me know on my e mail [email protected]

Hey,

NEVER inhale isopropyl alcohol. It's highly toxic and you are risking serious long term damage if not worse. NEVER. It's very dangerous, it's not a joke.

In the other hand, PG could work fine for this. VG could be added later for better vapor too

Take care

ITWILLHAPPEN2U

Gun Hey Kev

Gang-r@pe any kids lately?
    Poke a stick into anyone's Southern Region?
    I know what you get off on.
    You're sick and disgusting!
    But I'd never hurt you.
    Karma is a beautiful thing.
    Rot in your own evil existence.
    That should be punishment enough...
    But I doubt it.

Unregistered

Check2 Newest Model KR-808D-1(disposable ECIG) with the Lowest Price from China Largest Supp

Quote Originally Posted by Green Herb View Post
    To anyone who owns one , I just want to know if you would be able to refill it with weed.

Dear Purchasing Manager,

This is Linda from Zhengzhou Moor Technology Co.Ltd. I found your message on the net ,you may interested in our products. I hope our company have the chance to cooperate with you !
    We are one of the biggest manufacturer specialized in the manufacturing E-Cigs, E-Liquid in China. At present, we have our newest model T-Rex ecig, which is ideal for the person that is tired of charging batteries alot.This unit boast a 650 Mah Battery which will last a very long time, vape all day! It is compatible with all 510 atomizers and cartomizers as well. The total length is around the same size as Joye 510 but the battery is a bit larger in diameter of course.This unit can be compared with the Joye Ego or Janty Ego except with the T-Rex e-cig you dont have to worry about the button sticking and the button does not glow but it has a ring around the battery that glows, looks really sharp! It also comes with 2 atomizers.
    The T-Rex kit includes

1 Stock Atomizer
    1 Joye 510 Atomizer
    2 T-Rex Batteries
    1 Wall Charger
    1 USB Cable
    5 Prefilled USA/Mix Cartridges
    1 Instruction manual
    1 Atomizer cover

You may want to have a try! Any interest ,connect with me freely!
    Best Regards,
    Linda
    ----- -----------------------------------------------------
    Zhengzhou Moor Technology Co.Ltd
    Tel: 86-371-63358745 Fax: 86-371-63358745
    Web: Electronic Cigarette E-Liquid Wholesale and Retail Joye 510 KR 808D-1 M 401 DSE 905 RN 4081
    Email: [email protected]
    MSN: [email protected]
    Add: 80 Songsha Road, Zhengzhou, Henan, China 45000

Unregistered

weed + e-cig = kinda works....

loool well i was sitting at work today and mate gave me some bud. Being an e-cig smoker i thought i'd give it a go in the e-cig. it works!

i put 2 or 3 small bits on the cartridge and made sure to give it a good heating in my tornado e-cig with 510 atty. just held the button on on the manual battery for a good 4 or 5 secs before a long toke. i've had 3 tokes and i feelin it... fo sho....

No idea how hot the atty gets but i imagine fairly hot, might just keep going on it to see if i can suck all the thc out of it

onesickfreak
    its not so much if you have hash oil or a tincture, but what temp does the attomizer heat up to... my guess, and only that, is that someone already thought about it, and made sure there vaporizes at a lower tempature. but shit, who knows. grind up some buds, soak them in pga (pure grain alchohol), and smoke the tincture... then let us know if it worked or you wasted your money ;~}

Unregistered
    actually it depends on the brand of e. cigg. youve purchased. some work off direct contact with the atomizer inside the e cigg, like blu. then theres ones like pro smoke which have the oil in the back of a cartridge and u actaully vaporize the oil as u pull. the black cartridge that the prosmoke comes with is actually perfect for weed, you can put weed in the black cartidge, pressing it further back into the cartridge as you dont want it to touch the atomizer, and then it works the exact way as a vaporizer, only negative thing i can say about it is you can only fir maybe .5gs in the cartridge, ususally less to stay safe.

Brazilian Vapor-man
    Yes, you can smock pot in a e-cigarette!
    Well, not POT but THC, or like we call e-thc!
    Follow this guide to make a THC extraction:
    THC extraction from Marijuana
    After that, make a mix:

-60% vegetal glicerin
    -5% grain alcohol
    -5% some flavor (you choose)
    -30% thc extrat.

And have a good trip man!

Unregistered

Check2 "making" tincture

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just grind well & soak the pot in poly-glycol (get it on eBay) grind the buds, soak for twoo weeks and stir once in a while, then before sifting, warm to 140 deg.
    you should be flogged for wasting any amount of buds like this, there is a readily available THC VG mix available at any club. Also you use SIGNIFICANTLY less product if you just mix the PG/VG mixture with hash oil and 10% water. Even if you don't have hash oil or clubs, mixing in 1g of Grinder keef catchings to 30mg of juice, adjusting according to desired strength of course, but I'm serious about how wasteful that "soaking" process is. you could be smoking the tree whilst making juice from the powder, and that sounds like smarter stonerism right there. here's an e liquid calculator to Keep It Simple

(PS. the flash point for the psychoactive properties of thc is around 200 Deg F so when he says 140, he means NOT above 140. srsly.)

e-Liquid Calculator - DIY e-Juice Recipe Assistant

Unregistered
    I've taken apart my njoy cartridge, unrolled the guaze pad, and put lined the heating coil with keef, put it back together, and it absolutely works. do it with a brand new cartridge thats extremely moist, itll last a while

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast