Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do black people only enjoy grape soda?

My black friends from work are coming over to my house saturday. Should I buy some orange soda as well? Also, how much chicken should I order. There are gonna be four of them. Also, should I hide my valuables?

Downloads
    Uploads
    why not ask them your self rather than being a 2 faced racist cretin.?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Does it matter the race common!
    People like you drive me nuts!

Unregistered
    colored people seem to really like grape soda. also orange soda is kind of good too but mostly the hispanics seem to like it. i like both of them and believe you should probably order 3 pieces of chicken per guest, but make sure you have buiscuits and hot sauce, those people seem to really like hot sauce, of the vinegar variety on thier chicken. Hot sauce like texas pete seems to do the trick as does franks, but tobasco will work if thats all you have. make sure to order chicken on the bone, colored folks like this better thank tenders. as to puttin up your stuff, i say dont invite someone to your house if you think they might be a thief, if one of these folks steal from you, just let the police handle it.

Unregistered

yep

i agree, if the police catch one of them coloreds jiggin around with your stuff, they will likely shoot em dead and get your stuff back. i dont know what kind of place you work for, but i would see if i could maybe get moved up to management so you didnt have to associate with a bunch of minorities.

Unregistered
    yeah colored boys really seem to like grape soda, however if you get em all liquered up on cheap malt liquor (like that Billy Dee Williams sells) then you are sure to hear em hootin and hollorin and flappin them blue gums of thiers.

Unregistered
    man you need to talk to your boss. here in texas aint no way i would ever be seen workin with a bunch of coons. does your girl know you have a colored job? if you cant get a good honest white job, then you need to up and move! i know that the economy is tuff right now, but that doesnt mean you should stoop so low as workin with a lazy coon! thats just flat unamerican and i cant believe you have so little pride in yourself and so little respect for what people think about you and your family. the only job you should ever have that you have to work with the coloreds is when your in the military, and when i went i joined the navy because i know apes cant swim and i didnt want to be in a tent killin towelheads listening to yo yo yo and all the rest of that rap crap that the coloreds listen too. but now im back in the good ol USA where i dont have to associate with the coloreds and the only thing i need them for is to mow my lawn and dry off my car at the car wash. and if those monkeys leave a single streak ill yell at em BOY YOUR LAZY AND NOT GETTING A TIP! HOPE YOUR PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND DOESNT CRY TO HARD WHEN YOU CANT AFFORD DIAPERS FOR THAT LITTLE BASTARD NIGGLET. but then i remember that jigs dont care if thier babies have diapers or not. cause your more likely to see a coon in the line for a handout then at a church trying to get married.

Unregistered
    damn right! federal aid, federal aid! niggers always lookin for a handout or a handup and thier women folk are always lookin to give a handjob. the whole thing is a colored would rather send his girlfriend out on the street to prostitute and suck some guy off than his royal blackness get a job! the coons are a lazy dim witted race and thats why they have such low inteligence, they just flat arent capable of making any good decisions, and they are too lazy, and for generations they have all mostly been on welfare, so they feel entitled to do nothing! and what do these stupid coons do instead of going to college like every normal white kid does in his 20's they steal! this is why so many "soul brothers" are locked up in prison!

Unregistered
    red kool-aid is popular amongst black folk. don't forget the wa-mellon for dessert.

Unregistered
    grits

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast