Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered

courage divans

says the fags hiding behind the internet

Unregistered

Gun

yall is some ignant racists. watermellon and grape soda is the shit honkey!

Unregistered
    you dumb ass bitch. While I admit that SOME black people have made bad choices and committed larceny..you have some nerve to even utter such a statement you white haggered old ass white racist cunt.

Unregistered

Blacks like grape soda. So what?

There is no question about black folks having a taste for grape soda, but I would also add orange and strawberry soda to the list. I've always theorized that many if not most black kids are raised in poverty (though some are raised middle- to upper-class by good parents) and the "off-brand," fruit flavored sodas are much cheaper than Coke, Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Dr Pepper, 7Up and other "premium" brands. That's what they could afford to drink as kids, so that's what they like. Nothing wrong with that. Just a theory.

Unregistered
    Add this to the mix: I worked at a hospital in St. Louis in the 80s and early 90s. In the basement by the lockerrooms and where the housekeeping and dietary departments (which employed mostly black folks) were quartered, there was a soda machine that dispensed cans of Orange Crush, Grape Crush, Strawberry Crush and some kind of root beer. There were three other soda machines located near patient/guest areas: Two were Coke machines and one was a Pepsi machine.

Unregistered
    I was just on the Crush website, where it has ads for its different flavors. For Grape Crush, it has an image of a black lady and a monkey/gorilla. I'm serious, check it out. Google "orange crush." . . .Somebody call Al Sharpton!

Unregistered
    fuck all of you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12