Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why is it when a person asks a relationship question on the internet, the...

...advice is always "break up" ? Seriously. These are people with happy homes and decent lives who reached a stumbling block, and all you can do is try to destroy that. What's wrong with you people? "She isn't the one for you", "Do not marry this man", "Find someone else". It's like a broken record.

Is it really that hard to actually read what someone says and try to use your brain to come up with a helpful suggestion? Are you people really that lazy? How small does the problem have to be to get decent advice that isn't "end everything and start from scratch with someone you hate while secretly regretting letting her go your whole life"?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I disagree as i always tell people to keep at the relationship until they really dont think it can go on and to talk to their other half about what they're feeling.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i always say break up because (if YOU read the questions), the problems are so well rooted and the person who asks the question isnt willing to sit down and talk to their partner, what else can you do? not break up? live in misery with a partner you constantly fight with?

i always tell people to just friggin' talk to their partner.

otherwise, if youre not willing to talk to your partner you're madly in love with, then BREAK UP!!!!

yeah its stupid, but when people have to come here for relationship advice, well, thats the reality of it, thats why im single by choice. hope this helps. best wishes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i think because people think it is the easy way out. But if you really love them it is not easy. People want to help and they feel that just leaving or avoiding the situation or person it will make things better.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree that most advise is to dump the person. I think people are giving that advise because they are truly only getting 1 side of the story, and lets face it, that 1 side is always going to put most of the blame on the other party. I don't think that the people on here are lazy with their advise just a bit "uninformed"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because many of the questions have to deal with a player cheating or treating his girl poorly and the girl or a girl showing disinterest in a guy.

If the relationship is just having some trouble, communication is important as is compromise.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Personally, I don't like people that are like that. If you don't have time or don't feel like answering someone or helping them, then don't help. But you know, it's the asker's reaction that causes the most problems. Instead of focusing on all the "break up this guy/girl." answers they need to be focusing on how they feel about the person. That way they don't become easily swayed by the viewpoints of other people and don't hurt themselves in the end. Get advice from other people, then think for yourself. That's the only thing you really can do. Instead of focusing your judgement and decisions on the advice of other people. =] That's my two cents for the day.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is so NOT true. If someone asks a question about a personwho is a big cheater, liar, deceiving you 24/7, obviously yes you should get rid of that person. I would hope someone would tell me the same if I had a guy like that!
    Hopefully most people on here just ask for mere opinions, then make up their own mind. I don't think you can force someone to leave their mate...they will do it if they want to. Sometimes people just need help seeing the truth. Love IS blind!