Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Book/internet marketing campaign. Viral Marketing?

i am looking for good reliable companies to launch a book internet campaign. I am also open to outsourcing outside of the us. So if anyone has some good leads for me . Please let me know. thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There is a website I would like to introduce you to. The person running it helps to advertise on line jobs, products you can actually afford and also services and opportunities for people such as yourself. There is a website translator available on the site you can click on to so you can go global if you wish and get more traffic to your site, there are also places which do advertise for free, http://www.bizinis.com does it for free if you put there link right on your website, you can also get visitors.

In order to get it running you must ADVERTISE, ADVERTISE, ADVERTISE. Though alot of advertisement places try getting you to pay a fortune, it is hard sometimes to make it if you don't know the right place to look. Next, you also need the proper support system. A network of people. Some networks have thousands upon thousands of people who run their own businesses and websites who are actually willing to lend a free hand, and I do mean FREE. They're not like the people you see out there who say, "I'll tell you my secret of how I made it happen, but for this amount of money." Then it turns out to be bogus. Direct Matches is a really great network to be involved in. I'm involved with them, it is wonderful.

Working on-line at your own thing, especially your own website, does not mean you have to be an absolute computer wiz. There are professionals, newbies, and just your average person. There are all sorts of people out there working the net and their own websites and on-line businesses.

I can give you three links today. The first link is to a wonderful new site that gives you access to some wonderful information on a number of topics. The second link I'll give to you will be to an excellent network which I mentioned before. They give you excellent support. Also on the first site I will mention, there is a link on there to a great company that helps you get your website running, that company also provides you with many other opportunities. You have got to check this stuff out, it's great. The third link I give is also to the company that provides the help I mentioned in starting your website or other things you may wish to start from home.

Unregistered
    Marketing/Promoting is very important for any business...it gives the business a recognition.Online marketing is heeding its way in a faster pace when compared to traditional marketing.I think this is due to the increase usage of internet among people.Also this type of marketing is simple,cost effective, reach a larger crowd instantly and even the results can be traced back using tools.Internet marketing involves E-mail marketing,SEO,article/blog submission,rewards or discounts through their website,online advertisements etc.There are providers like Thewebpole.com where they provide this email marketing service,SEO techniques to improve the business.