Girl Dies For Stupid Reason: True Or False?

M

Michael C

Okay today in class on of my friends said he heard this on the new:

A girl was masturbating with a broom stick on top of her refrigerator and then she thought her mom got home so she jumped of and broom stick went up her vigina, went through the intestines and stomach and right through her eye

I dont think this is true but does anyone no anything about this story?

wow

okay what school do u go 2??!! cuz i heard that from these 2 guys on my bus and i thought they were makin it all up or sumthing so i looked it up to see if it was true. . . havent found out yet but it's still gross!!
xoxo

ewwwwww =/
my friend told me that todayy in school, i didnt think it was true, but dammmnnnn....
thats really groos though.......................

bahaha that funny well not funny that she died but i herd it from my girlfriend she sed she wanted to tryy to pleasure herself wit a broom then decided to use me........in afromans words "buccccoooooooocccc"

Agree

Yea I heard about that today. Its kinda funny why she did it, not that she died. Still gross though.

No way it'll get through to poke her eye out, there's just so much stuff inside our bodies to get in the way, what's more probable is the broomstick got stuck somewhere in the pelvic area and broke into half, it's still made of wood after all...

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

what a dumb bitch i mean seriously a broom stick?!?!? ever heard of a guy

i heard this in my phyc class ... man i wish i knew this girl cuz then we could have had some FREAKY a** sex lol

Thats kinda funny how stupid she is...who would honestly do that. She must be desperate. My friend told me about this at school today. she said that she heard it on the news or somethin'.

I heard that about a week ago in my class.
I actually heard that her boyfriend was sopposed to come over but had an emergency & couldnt. But she was already "horny" so she decided to masterbate...using a broom.
It just so happens her mother came home a little earlier than expected & she didnt know what to do. So she quickly jumped off the WASHING MACHINE not refridgerater, not relizing that the broom stick was still "in" her.

Gross but pleasurable.

ya my sister told me that her friends told her that thier friends told their friends that their cousins girlfriends best friend's sister and mom heard about it and she lived next door! ya crazy shit!

TRUE STORY I WAS THERE!!!!!! hahahahahaha

i heard that too but i have no clue if its true... my parents thought i was nuts! everyone was talking about it at a party...

this is true i was also told about this and like everybody knew about it

yea i just heard that today at school but i think it true because the new said it and she didnt jump off refrigerator she jumped off washer and her mom walked in so she jumped off and you no the rest

i heard the same thing at school but my friend told me the girl was at the laundromat and was sitting on a washing machine using the broom and she said she seen it on the news

Back