Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    i heard this in my phyc class ... man i wish i knew this girl cuz then we could have had some FREAKY a** sex lol

Unregistered
    Thats kinda funny how stupid she is...who would honestly do that. She must be desperate. My friend told me about this at school today. she said that she heard it on the news or somethin'.

Unregistered
    that was my daughter. fuck all of you.

Unregistered
    I heard that about a week ago in my class.
    I actually heard that her boyfriend was sopposed to come over but had an emergency & couldnt. But she was already "horny" so she decided to masterbate...using a broom.
    It just so happens her mother came home a little earlier than expected & she didnt know what to do. So she quickly jumped off the WASHING MACHINE not refridgerater, not relizing that the broom stick was still "in" her.

Gross but pleasurable.

Unregistered
    i dont believe it wtf on the FRIDgg?!..she should of grabbed a cuecumber..

Unregistered
    ya my sister told me that her friends told her that thier friends told their friends that their cousins girlfriends best friend's sister and mom heard about it and she lived next door! ya crazy shit!

TRUE STORY I WAS THERE!!!!!! hahahahahaha

Unregistered
    i heard that too but i have no clue if its true... my parents thought i was nuts! everyone was talking about it at a party...

Unregistered
    this is true i was also told about this and like everybody knew about it

Unregistered
    yea i just heard that today at school but i think it true because the new said it and she didnt jump off refrigerator she jumped off washer and her mom walked in so she jumped off and you no the rest

Unregistered
    i heard the same thing at school but my friend told me the girl was at the laundromat and was sitting on a washing machine using the broom and she said she seen it on the news

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast