Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Very unhappy Person
    I have the lg rumor 2. I have the same problem with the corrd and the light. Plus mine goes from three bars to two then nuthing back to three without me doing a single thing. My pohone is still under warrenty but I dom't know if they will honor it because the guy said it was my fault for pushing the charger too hard. But i don't do that i nicely put it in. Any suggestions?

Unregistered
    I have had the original Green LG Rumor and the Upgraded black on and both went through at least 3 chargers each. Each charger worked for a while then I had to put it in weird positions and then I had to hold it myself until finally the whole thing just stopped worked on it own. The stores would check and test and it was always water damage...even when I never went anywhere near water and water wasn't in the phone. I completely give up on these RUMORS and HATE them. LG needs to fix this crap and soon.

Unregistered

Fax Peice of crap phone

Im having the exact same thing with the positening the charger in a werid position, and i have to put it on a flat surface. mines with virginmobile
    So we just called them and they're sending us a loner phone and and repearing it.
    But this isnt the first time we've have a problem with it. the first time we sent it in it was totally screwed like the buttons wernt working and when you pushed the end call button it was dial a random number and call :l
    So ya deffently dont get the LG Rumor.
    I deffently regret buying it.

Unregistered
    My problem is similar here and it fixed by itself.. My phone would not charge even if it was showing: in charge. As soon as I unpluged it the phone said dead battery and i turned it off and on PLUGGED IN THE WALL and it took some time but it seems only the battery indicator was mistaken and the battery WAS actually charging. Good luck to all of you

Unregistered

my lg rumour 2 will not charge....

A little over a week ago i lost my phone in my yard and i left it over night in the rain. i found the phone and took the battery out of it and let it dry for 24 hours. when i put the battery in and plugged it in, it charged and worked for a few days afterwords. it held 3 full charges after i let it dry but the last time it died on me, i plugged it in and it would not charge. i have had it plugged in now for 6 days and it is not charging. as soon as i take it off of the charger it dies. please if you have any soloution for me, tell me or txt me! cuz it is driving me fucking nuts. 1-902-574-9808!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Yes i have also had this happen to mee.
    it sucks thats why i have a new phone.

Unregistered
    FUCK LG RUMORS.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456