Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

The lg rumor is terrible

my phone has been doing the exact same thing. It will last on 3 battery bars for 3 days then when I try to charge it, the battery starts flashing and a black box appears saying 'Low battery recharge soon' but when I put it on the charger it does the exact same thing. I have to hold it in myself but it takes about 3 hours for just one battery bar to come back. I am not holding the charger for that long. I am going to get a new chargerm, but if that does not work I am definatley getting a new phone. I'm sick of it. If this second phone does not work I will be demanding another phone from them or I'm switched companies.

Unregistered

Heart New Lg NOo more "Rumor"

Lg rumor love it now i hate it...why may u ask? to start the phone resets itself loosing all my contacts and turns off when ever the dam phone feels like it.And now it wont charge i have to plug the cord and play around with it if i even get the charge "signal" then i have to tape the cord and the phone in a way so my phone can charged!!!! "ghettofied phone." My phone might have insurance but for some odd reason they keep saying i can't get a new one since nothing is wrong with the phone yeah okey sure theres nothing wrong!!!!! for future buyers don't get this phone if you do i warned you!!! get another phone even if its a crappy old phone but atleast it would work...

Unregistered
    i got my 1st rumer not even a yr ago and it stopped charging all a sudden so i got a new one. same model. same thing happend. so now i have to tape the charger in so it will charge bacause unless their is a alot of pressure it wont charge. great fone...NOT

Unregistered

Businessman

omg i am in the sAme stituation my stupid fone does not want 2 charge unless i like hold the chord in weird postions or i hold it while its charging and now it doesnt even do that AND and barely next week i have an year with this phone and i have a 2 year contract!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IAM SUPER MAD CUZ I HAVE ALL MY CONTACTS IN THERE AND HAVE NO WAY TO CONTACT OTHERS!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Like I'm fucking sick and tired of this and my mom says, "If you keep asking, I won't get it." My phone LG Rumor won't fucking charge, and I have to text this guy back and UGHH I NEED A NEW PHONE!? The LG Rumors suck ass. I have to like twist and wiggle and push and hold down the charger to charge it, THEN when I tried harder cause it wasn't working, my fucking charger broke. WOOO! asldhgadsjvnkmsa Don't ever fucking get this phone..

Unregistered
    Mine just reads the battery charge wrong. It told me I had a low battery on tuesday, and I used it, sending/receiving over 150 text messages and making 20-30 minutes of phone calls over the next 4 days and still didn't have to charge it.

It's got to be a firmware issue, there's no "charging pin" to break off. The contacts are intact, look for yourself.

Unregistered

Rumor is that Rumor Blows

I am with Sprint and am on my 3rd Rumor now. All three of them quit connecting with the charger after a few months. The phones are defective and I would recommend no one purchase them. I'm switching to a different phone and tossing this one in a nearby river.

Unregistered

same problem

Quote Originally Posted by bhoomm View Post
    4 days ago i got a lime green LG rumor, with full battery. When i tried charging it with the supplied travel charger, a lightening icon comes on the battery together with blinking red lights and beeps, irregular pattern, but the battery does not charge. From 3 bars it came to 2 and today one bar.
    Today i got a low battery warning while plugged onto the charger, and the phone went off. I checked the charger with a voltmeter, 4.18 volts so the charger works. The port also works, as on removing the battery i checked the terminals, they too have 4.18 V. So i guess for some reason the battery will not charge. I'll take it to the store today, hopefully they can resolve this.
    Anyone with this issue ?
    I have the same problem!

Unregistered

Pencil

This happened to me, its you guys janking the inport. Not LG. cuz when you first got it remember it was hard to get the charger in for wotrh of crap? thats because you have to find the grooves then gently put it in, go to sprint replace it, and gently put it in, because after a while you start to jank it and it feels looser? it should NOT feel looser,

Unregistered

Star Blue UGGH! These Phones Are JANK! <font color=red> >:-[

Mine hasent worked for over 2 months! I'm supposed to go to the Sprint store and give them the 6 diget pin #. Then, they will send you a referbished phone. They supposubly have big issues with the LG Rumor so the phone they send you will probably be a different kind of phone, I'm not really sure what spacific type that they will send you. But I know it will be a phone! :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :]

Best of luck,

Person :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast