Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member willyoubemypenguinm's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is there a way to get my boyfriend to stop whining about wanting to see me more?

So here's the deal. We've been together for over a year and 2 months. I'm at a dorm and I only go home on weekends, so that's when we usually see each other. At first - before he went to uni - I used to take the train home from my dorm to see him every Wednesday (without my parents knowing). But then this year he went to hometown uni and I stopped making those trips since we both assumed he'd now be busier. However, it turns out he's not. Since he has only a few classes, he spends a lot of time playing this computer game, is very involved with their clan, ... He's now constantly telling me he would like to see me more, but I can't do that since I have upcoming exams. Eventhough he knows that I can't change this, he keeps telling me how he thinks we should see each other more. I wish we could, but we just can't. Last weekend I saw him twice, the weekend before that 3 times. I don't know what to do. I love him to pieces, but I don't want to feel guilty for being at a dorm... Any advice?

He knew from the start it would be this way. I told him before we got together that that might complicate things, but he said he only saw his ex once a week as well, and that he was cool with that. He's an amazing guy and I love him so much... I just don't know how to handle this?

Downloads
    Uploads
    If he wants to see you he should make the trip himself to go and be where you are. Since you used to make the trip to see him it only seems fair that he take some time to make the effort himself.