Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member AmericanGangsters's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi should I start all over again & sale my Xbox 360 HD-DVD add-on player?

Hi I have Xbox 360 HD-DVD add-on player & 22 HD-DVD movies. That's includes with Transformers,300,Beowulf & Fearless. Should I sale it on ebay because, since HD-DVD is not more & thanks to Toshiba lack of business they have. Or should I keep it? I do have Playstation 3 also & I own 23 Blu-rays movies. What do you think? Thank you.

I am not sure it's true or not but, I heard rumors that Bestbuy will take HD-DVD player & give me $50 gift card? Is that true?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure about the best buy thing but you should definitely sell it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    i had about 50 hd dvd movies and HD player but I sold them all last month as my dvds will be useless once my HD player break down. So yes Sold them.

Junior Member Earth:TheConnectedHome's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Keep it, and the movies. Here's your best bail-out plan:

Wait until you can afford a bluray burner for your computer. Use AnyDVD software to put your HD-DVDs on your harddrive and then copy them to blank Bluray disks. You should be able to get two movies on one disk at 1080p, if you want.

When you have everything on Bluray, sell the Xbox add-on device for anything you can get.

I doubt the Best Buy offer extends to Xbox. I think it's for the Toshibas that they sold a bazilion of last Christmas.

Junior Member Earth:TheConnectedHome's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Keep it, and the movies. Here's your best bail-out plan:

Wait until you can afford a bluray burner for your computer. Use AnyDVD software to put your HD-DVDs on your harddrive and then copy them to blank Bluray disks. You should be able to get two movies on one disk at 1080p, if you want.

When you have everything on Bluray, sell the Xbox add-on device for anything you can get.

I doubt the Best Buy offer extends to Xbox. I think it's for the Toshibas that they sold a bazilion of last Christmas.