Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can I unlock my iPhone so I can use it on my Sprint network?

I want to unlock my iPhone so I can use it one my Sprint network? Is it illegal? Will the people at the sprint store let me acctivate it? If not how do other people use it on Sprint? Will my iPhone still work the same if it is unlocked? Has anyone else had any issues with it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, because sprint is CMDA while the iPhone is GSM. Two different cell signal types, two different hardware to receiver them.

The unlocked iPhone can only be used with carriers that are GSM (in other words, SIM card carriers).

So there's no way to get it on Sprint.

But if you have a GSM carreir, then everything should work the same (except for Visual Voicemail, but that's an
    AT&T thing and not an iPhone thing)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Will M View Post
    I want to unlock my iPhone so I can use it one my Sprint network? Is it illegal? Will the people at the sprint store let me acctivate it? If not how do other people use it on Sprint? Will my iPhone still work the same if it is unlocked? Has anyone else had any issues with it?

You can Unlock I-phone from network lock easily using the remote unlock service ...Visit the site Prounlocking.com/apple-iphone/rs8wp9/ get remote unlock service and unlock it...After Unlock it use with GSM Network sim card...you cannot use with Sprint network..Other people bought from Sprint and using it ...Because it's CDMA Network....After Unlock it ,it will work same as before.

Unlocking a mobile phone is legal in most countries. For more information about the laws and regulations on unlocking please click here
    Last edited by jocoolguy; 09-18-2012 at 11:20 PM.