Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Unregistered

plz help me

SIR

my name is sharukh my sister name is shagufta ambreen she is married and now she is in the uk for 6 months she is doing ACCA at [lsbf] college embasy and college docoments her show is unmarried before 50 days she last call me and now what happen where she is ? but some body tell me she leave the college and doing the job full time where i dont know is true i dont know but now she is not join the college for 50 days i confirm her college some body telling me she is doing the bad job there so her husbent and i and my mother is worried about it my mother is patient is HIV last stage she pray for you if yoy find her and deport her it is big request for you please help me thanks and i know you can fell the felling her mother or her brother or her husbent if you have wife and sister and mother so please help me i dont have a words how can i request i hope full u my english is not good please understand may english and me so i hope full you thanks if u can help me than i give u full informition for her

Unregistered

Home mrs

Quote Originally Posted by julie a View Post
    http://www.ssa.gov/oig/hotline/index.htm
    my nabour staying iligal in uk a lady 70 yrs old she talk rabbish my children sleeping time create loud music nd cooking smell she live still 8 yrs in illigal house no 73 berrington drive coseley wolverhampton post code is wv 14 9qh

Unregistered
    many people staying illigal in soho road 330B sohoroad bill media

Unregistered

Link

hi i want to complain about a person who is breaking the law to work in uk.he came this country as a dependent visa holder,his wife is a student,but she went back to india and he is still working in the sunlight laundries in central london.

Unregistered
    i have information about illigel student in uk ..he's come in 2009 he never goto university and work full time ..he break all the rule working illigelly please deport him..
    also he working chip shop they indian people help him for staying illigelly in uk

name :- jinil kumar
    age 30
    working in dover kent
    fish n chip resturent
    29 pencester road
    ct16 1W B

thank you

Unregistered
    Took the admission into london with forged documents, possibly working illegally over 20 hrs a week. Forged documents included:
    fake bank statement to prove the student's parents are able to pay for his studies. Also fake property documents submitted to UK Embassy. Native Nepalese, no intentions of returning back to Nepal. Complaint with Nepalese Goverment has been made but as slow as they move their process of handling matters, the case might never see the day of light.
    Known Identity so far:
    Name: Sagar Mani Dhakal
    Citizenship: Nepal
    Sex: Male
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Brown
    Build: Medium
    Current Address: Unknown
    Former Address: Unknown
    Phone #: +447552494633

Unregistered
    Hi, i like to complain about one Indian couple who living here from the last six years and they are just socializing the people as pain guest,
    they got one shop on rent in romford high street and shop name is key Kiosk,
    They don't have any right to stay in this country bcoz they don't have any visa or nothing and he got duplicate bank account in lloyds tsb and Santander Bank.
    Try to catch them as soon as possible,
    They are not only there some more people are also living there illegally
    i hope immigration will catch them send them back home
    Name- Nilesh Patel and Chetna Patel
    Home Address - 162 Upton Lane,
    Forest gate
    London
    Post Code- E7 9 NN
    Home number 02084712931
    Mobile number 07859996525

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2076778]Hi i want to complain on of Pakistani student visa holder.He is working in pizza hut delivery in Hinckley road & alyeston road in Leicester .is
    full time as student visa holder can work only 20 hours but he is breaking the law of UK.
    is not going college i want to saythat he is a big TERRORIST and he will come back UK might in sept 2009 or

Unregistered
    vanessa ragma she is a filipino student and she work 72 hours she is plannin to take work permit and she make herself from anyone tht she will get benefit from this country very soon.her ni number SK95620A.WORKIN IN GLEBE LIMITED CARE

Unregistered

Star Blue mr

hi i like to compalaine some illegal workers. 83 high st beghton sheffield s20 1ef. figos pizza too many illegal gays working.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast