limewire and other p2p question...?

''rihanna''

May 19, 2008
i actually am i limewire fan, but it uses a lot of my RAM space so i decided to uninstall it. is there any p2p that uses small amount of RAM? limewire is making my pc slow. i don't want to upgrade my RAM to 1G since i don't usually use it i am just contented with 256. anyhow, is kazaa ok? or any suggestion of a free p2p? thanks

shareaza 2.3 is the best, download it and when you run it, cinnect to all 3 networks for good performance.
by the way 256mb of ram?

that's a very small amount, my phone has 4 times this, you really are in need of an upgrade. your pc is about 7 years out of date and will get slower and slower.

Well.... For music, I use Soulseek.... Its a really good program. The best of all the other ones I've tried.
.... For everything else, use torrents and torrent trackers. To be specific, use Utorrent.

Wow, I'd never recommend Limewire nor Kazaa. I remember back when I was a n00b, I used both Limewire and Kazaa, and at some point, you eventually download a file that has a virus.....

Well, now that I think about it, go ahead and use Kazaa. Just use a damn good virus scanner for all your files before you open them.

try Ares. it works great.easy features and everything.the files dont take up to much space i dont think. i guess it depends. here is the link

http://aresgalaxy.sourceforge.net/

Back