Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Divx Player won't burn?

i am trying to burn some videos files on to DVD, i am using the Divx player, it used to work ok, but now when i put it in it just comes out saying burn succesful straight away in less than 10 seconds, and there is nothing on the disk. can someone help.

ac27420

same problem

I am having the exact same problem. I have tried everything still cant figure it out.

Unregistered
    I have the exact same problem.... Donīt anyone know what to do about it?

Unregistered
    did anyone figure this out..have same problem

Unregistered
    Not exactly sure, but because there are different types of AVI formats i'm finding that it could have something to do with the type of AVI format i'm trying to burn to using the divx player.

Unregistered

Divx Player won't burn?

Same problem!!!!! won't burn some avi's, pops out right away saying its finished!!!

Unregistered
    Same here. It just does'nt work sometimes. Then, a few day's later, it works. I mean it burns the movie it would not burn a few days ago. Its stupid. Forget about any freaking support from Divx. They don't even have any forums, and I can't find where someone has solved this problem. DIVX SUCKS. I will never purchase this crap!!!!!!!!! You Divx programmers need your asses kicked, cause it looks like your playing a cruel joke on people. F**** off!

Unregistered
    heeeyyy guys i had the same problem as you guys.. i downloaded a season of a tv show but a few of the episodes were in a different format so it wouldnt burn to divx.. you can get around this.. instead of clicking on tools > burn videos.. click on tools > transfer to device > transfer to dvd player.. when you are adding files to the dvd.. the transfer time will come up in a light blue font colour and it will be a link.. if you click on it it rabbles on about coverting files.. so what happens is it converts them.. then burns it... it takes a little longer.. but it does work. well it did for me. hope it does for you guys.

Unregistered
    I fixed this problem by renaming the movie I was trying to burn. Turns out, the file name contained something that DivX didn't like. I removed everything except for the movie name. It worked like a charm.

Unregistered
    had the same problem, did what you said and renamed the movie and that worked thankyou very much !