gossip girl?????

BryanaS

May 18, 2008
im a big fan of the show gossip girl. the last episode was a bit confusing. i like just started watching the show this season. what season are they on anyways? and when did alll that happen with serinna, georgina, and killing that guy? at first i thought it was like...that night b4...but then it said something bout like that happened after her and nate did it lol idk if any1 has the answers plz tell me

this all happened a long time ago b4 serena went away. this is why she went away:

s went to g's appartment and their freind pete was there. g had set up a hidden camera and she wanted a sex tape of pete and serena. pete knew but not serena. serena didnt want to have sex so she tries to distract pete with drugs. he takes the drugs and starts haning a seizure. serena wants to call 911 but gorgina says no cuz theres a ton of drugs in the appartment, so they both leave him. serena later finds out that he died, thinks she killed him bcuz she gave him the drugs that killed him. so she leaves. this happens right after she has sex with nate, the same night.

im a big fan of gossil girl too, and there is only 1 season so far. the whole serina georgina thing happened on episode 15, and basically after serina and nate did it she felt very bad because of her friend blaire so she called georgina up because georgina during that time was her best friend. georgina told her to go to the hotel and they started talking but georgina and her other friend wanted to make a sex tape of serina, so they hid the camera and pete i think that was his name or peter something like that started to do things to serina, but sernia was feeling bad so she didn't want to do it so she offered the guy if he wanted to do some drugs first so he would have a "better" feel of it. but who knows right when he did the drugs he had a seizure therefore everything was on the camera and georgina was blackmailing serina..

hope this helps you understand better

it's on the first season 18th episode

all the stuff that happened with georgina happened before the timeframe of the show, before serena left for boarding school

the show aired as soon as serena came back from boarding school

nate did it with serena before she went off to boarding school as well :)

it's on the first season 18th episode

all the stuff that happened with georgina happened before the timeframe of the show, before serena left for boarding school

the show aired as soon as serena came back from boarding school

nate did it with serena before she went off to boarding school as well :)

I met a friend on http://www.blackgirlsconnect.com/, it is a very hot dating community. He told me he was so sad to Chinese Earthquake, many people are hurt and died from it.

its the 1st season and the episode before the season finale

serena accidently gave a guy an overdose of drugs and killed a guy

tht happened after Serena had sex w/ Nate and went to georgina to talk about it

Back