Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unlock codes for motorola, even better code calculators or generators anybody

have some valid links? The software i use i can unlock most Nokias or seimans and LG but i cant find any motorola tools to unlock motorola. Does anybody have any links to legitimate forums or tools for download, and off course free. I'm not out to make money what i'm doing is totally legal and as favours for family and friends. Anyway i'm not paying 30 quid to some high street shop to do something i can do in 5 minutes from the PC. Cheers

Unregistered
    Use unlock code to unlock your mobile...Get the unlock code here Mobile Unlock Solutions- Unlock Your Phone and also get the unlock instruction in the same site.....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by pingu says View Post
    have some valid links? The software i use i can unlock most Nokias or seimans and LG but i cant find any motorola tools to unlock motorola. Does anybody have any links to legitimate forums or tools for download, and off course free. I'm not out to make money what i'm doing is totally legal and as favours for family and friends. Anyway i'm not paying 30 quid to some high street shop to do something i can do in 5 minutes from the PC. Cheers
    Hi software tools is not safe to unlock your motorola mobile. Because some times error may occur and your mobile get damaged. So better you can use unlock code. If you need unlock code you can visit this site Prounlocking.com here you can get the code and unlock your mobile. To get the code you have to specify your motorola mobile model,which country is locked now,network provider and imei number. Then they send unlock code through email.