Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

View Poll Results: S8puk

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • WPGKJCxGWKJpx

0 0%
  • YqhMyEWygxauhjWuRw

0 0%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Lois R

What very sweet text messages could i say to my boyfriend for him to wake up to?

plz give me some ideas cos i luv my bf to bits n i wana show him ow much i really do love him =]

Unregistered
    tell him that you dreamed about him last night and tell him when he wakes up and when he goes out side and sees the pretty blue sky to know no matter how far apart yall are you are always with him and at night tell himthe same thing but with the moon maybe the stars because the moon likes to hide alot tell him a poem or good morning baby i hope you had a good nights rests and ask him how his night before went or how and what he is doing to day and just tell him how much you love him and even send him a picture of you smiling he will like it trust me

Unregistered
    the Jerjer Society is dangerous to your health

Unregistered
    i like this girl she likes me but i want her 2 no that im sweet how can i give her a nice messgae

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    tell him that you dreamed about him last night and tell him when he wakes up and when he goes out side and sees the pretty blue sky to know no matter how far apart yall are you are always with him and at night tell himthe same thing but with the moon maybe the stars because the moon likes to hide alot tell him a poem or good morning baby i hope you had a good nights rests and ask him how his night before went or how and what he is doing to day and just tell him how much you love him and even send him a picture of you smiling he will like it trust me
    Aren't text messages limited to 160 characters?
    BTW, you should get a new keyboard because it seems that the punctuation is not working on yours.

Unregistered

Heart New boyfriend

i have a boyfriend that means the world to me but how can i tell him

Unregistered
    Since he is just waking up your message should be "wish I was there to give you a hand with that hard-on".

Unregistered

Star Blue some sweet messages (:

- if i had to choos whether too breathe or too love you, i would use my last breath too tell you that i love you.

- i wanted too send you all my love, but the postman said it was too big.

- tell him goodnight, then send
    p.s your everything too me
    p.s.s you make me so, so happy
    p.s.s.s your amazing, you realy are i honestly on't know how i deserve you
    p.s.s.s.s well i'm sleeping nows. goodnight babe i love you <3

Unregistered
    tell him this.....I love you more than anything in the world. words cannot describe how much I love u. but I'm gonna try to. ur my life...without u I would e nothing at all(I love you) ur soo amazing and u deserve better than me(I love you) ur such a great guy and I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with u ( I love you) u mean so much to me. u understand me more than anyone else. u treat me like I'm a princess. (I love you) I kno I'm the only girl in ur life and I kno u would never try and hurt me. ur the best. ur amazingly cute and funny( I love you) and ur the beat thing that has ever happened to me. i'll love u forever babe <3

edit it to fit ur boyfriends personalityy. but it will pretty much make the guy smile soo much his face will be stuck like that..!!

Unregistered

Heart New Love

You can say "Everyday your in my mind. Everything about you is my addiction. My love for you is so strong and so deep..I cherish every second of it. I love you."

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast