Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

View Poll Results: S8puk

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • WPGKJCxGWKJpx

0 0%
  • YqhMyEWygxauhjWuRw

0 0%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Unregistered
    1) Goodmorning handsome
    2) I thought we agreed you were to stop visiting my dreams?
    3) You know, I know I shouldn't, but I keep comparing how comfortable your chest is to this pillow, and the pillow keeps losing.
    4)

SEXUAL (warning this is not for the eyes of anyone under the age of 18)

((make sure its around 5-7am, when they're most easily to be aroused)

1) I feel like having sausage for breakfast, do you deliver?
    2) Good morning, may I offer you a bj for breakfast?
    3) Take a picture of you in your underwear in an innocently naughty pose and ask "Can you help take these off?"
    4) Text or leave him a note (for when you want to have sex that night) saying exactly what you want him/or what YOU want to do to him tonight

Unregistered
    ....Just be like good morning baby..my dreams weren't very good lastnight...you know why....when your in love real life becomes better than any dream ever made

Unregistered
    Okayy, if they really mean THAT much to you, and you love them so much... why can you not think of stuff on your own? I mean, make it come from your heart. We can sit here all day and give you a different message to tell him everyday for the next ten years, but it would mean nothing. Just think to yourself "what do I want him to think about when he first gets up?" "What can I say that I know will make him grin ear to ear when he reads it?" Ive been with my boyfriend since 5th grade. Knew him longer... im in 10th grade. Trust me, it means a lot more when it comes from you, because when push comes to shove, if you truley believe you love him, you obviously know a lot about him... a lot more than anyone on this website does. Take advantage of that. Let him know how much you love him and how much he means to you.

Unregistered
    Omg!!! Thanks for this it really helped me repair my relationship. He was speechless.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678