What very sweet text messages could i say to my boyfriend for him to wake up to?

S8puk

• WPGKJCxGWKJpx

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YqhMyEWygxauhjWuRw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
L

Lois R

plz give me some ideas cos i luv my bf to bits n i wana show him ow much i really do love him =]

tell him that you dreamed about him last night and tell him when he wakes up and when he goes out side and sees the pretty blue sky to know no matter how far apart yall are you are always with him and at night tell himthe same thing but with the moon maybe the stars because the moon likes to hide alot tell him a poem or good morning baby i hope you had a good nights rests and ask him how his night before went or how and what he is doing to day and just tell him how much you love him and even send him a picture of you smiling he will like it trust me

i like this girl she likes me but i want her 2 no that im sweet how can i give her a nice messgae

tell him that you dreamed about him last night and tell him when he wakes up and when he goes out side and sees the pretty blue sky to know no matter how far apart yall are you are always with him and at night tell himthe same thing but with the moon maybe the stars because the moon likes to hide alot tell him a poem or good morning baby i hope you had a good nights rests and ask him how his night before went or how and what he is doing to day and just tell him how much you love him and even send him a picture of you smiling he will like it trust me

Aren't text messages limited to 160 characters?
BTW, you should get a new keyboard because it seems that the punctuation is not working on yours.

boyfriend

i have a boyfriend that means the world to me but how can i tell him

Since he is just waking up your message should be "wish I was there to give you a hand with that hard-on".

some sweet messages :)

- if i had to choos whether too breathe or too love you, i would use my last breath too tell you that i love you.

- i wanted too send you all my love, but the postman said it was too big.

- tell him goodnight, then send
p.s your everything too me
p.s.s you make me so, so happy
p.s.s.s your amazing, you realy are i honestly on't know how i deserve you
p.s.s.s.s well i'm sleeping nows. goodnight babe i love you <3

tell him this.....I love you more than anything in the world. words cannot describe how much I love u. but I'm gonna try to. ur my life...without u I would e nothing at all(I love you) ur soo amazing and u deserve better than me(I love you) ur such a great guy and I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with u ( I love you) u mean so much to me. u understand me more than anyone else. u treat me like I'm a princess. (I love you) I kno I'm the only girl in ur life and I kno u would never try and hurt me. ur the best. ur amazingly cute and funny( I love you) and ur the beat thing that has ever happened to me. i'll love u forever babe <3

edit it to fit ur boyfriends personalityy. but it will pretty much make the guy smile soo much his face will be stuck like that..!!

Love

You can say "Everyday your in my mind. Everything about you is my addiction. My love for you is so strong and so deep..I cherish every second of it. I love you."

just show you love her/him so much . that no one can replace you in her life..me , i love my bf so much . he means a lot to me. i can say he's the reason why im living and breathing..i am thnkful i met such wonderful person like him ..

simple and they love it.

put " baby i had a dream about you, we we're together forever, i hope it comes true!" and finish it with something like i love you :D

(Y) try this

... Baby i love you, you mean absolutly everything to me... words cant actually describee what i feel for you i mean id try but i dont think this phone allows that many pages.. your amazing, your perfect, your the one. i love you more than anything, you alawys on my mind i try and think of something else but somehow everything in my lfe relates to you, when the world turns its back on me you the one i turn to, when theres no1 else i can depend on you the one thats always there i honestly do love you, dont ever forget that xx

as u wake up for ur sleep the angel lok out for u all day and when u go to rest your head im with u in your dreams sleep well my love xx

erm jush tel yu boi fwend dai yu luv him alot, dah he means alot ta ya, dah all yu can fink ov is him...

help me :S

hey all lsn i think am in love with someone n rlly i want a sweet msg to send for him coz he every mornenig send to me a sweet n romance msg n i dnt know wt to send :S
plzzzzzzz help me :(

"I want to live in your eyes, die in your arms, and be buried in your heart <3"

text to him/her. <3 .

' Baby. I never tell you how much u mean to me, and how much i love u. The reason for this, is there are no words, of which posess a strong enough meaning, to show how i feel.
ur my life now, and i know i shouldnt make you my everything, 'cause one day u might leave me with nothing, bit its too late. im well and truly head over heels in love with you.
Eternity is a long time to promise one person your love, yet i trust you beleive me, each time i look in to your beautifull eyes, and say forever and a day.

girl/boy,.. you hold my heart in your hands, so please.. im begging you, dont ever break it. you've captured my soul and i dont ever want it back.

i love you so much. <3 .'

this is what i came up with i hope you like it. :)

thank yall so much!!!
yall just helped my relationship!!!
:)
thanks once again!!

Back