Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

View Poll Results: S8puk

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • WPGKJCxGWKJpx

0 0%
  • YqhMyEWygxauhjWuRw

0 0%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

Heart New

just tell \him from the bottom of your heart how you feel hun, i find with my bf its better to say things from the bottom of your heart no matter how silly you sound than to copy someone elses words. good luck hun ur blow him away xx

Unregistered

im so sad

tell him..

i love you so much and i hope dat somehow u know dat i do.. words cant describe it enough.. but i hope dat my actions and d way i am wen im wid u is enough to make u stay.. i love u so much.. and im so sorry, i just cant stop loving you more and more each day.. i miss u so much.. god knows how much i do.. pls take care of urself baby..

Unregistered

help!!!

hmmmm i need a message for my bf...to tell him how much i need him..heeeeelp me!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    just tell him from the bottom of your heart how you feel hun, i find with my bf its better to say things from the bottom of your heart no matter how silly you sound than to copy someone elses words. good luck hun ur blow him away xx
    just wana say good luck hun! just relax,let your heart out.
    youl be great. mwah

Unregistered

Heart New

i love you more than all the stars in all the skys

Unregistered

Heart New Sweet love poem

I wrote your name in the clouds but the wind blew it away i wrote your name in the sand but the waves washed it away i wrote your name in my heart and forver it will stay i love you so much.

My best poem this is
    Rachel
    Wales

Unregistered

Heart New

if u want to send a cute text message.. say something like
    read this message and know that the sender misses you a lot

Unregistered

Heart New :D

Your Boyfriend will love this... mine did...

Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world... Finding you is the first!

xxx<3 good luck guys x

Unregistered

Heart New

i could try explain how much i love you and why you mean the world to me but how do i explain that every time your near me everything is perfect and how even although i cant breath without you, you still manage to take my breath away and how no matter what, whenever i think of you i get this feeling i cant describe, i just know it's love and it's beause of you

Unregistered

Heart New i love you

tell him this ," i love yo_. But all im missing is "U".

Unregistered

Heart New

You could always say, " You are the first thing to enter my mind in the morning and the last thing to leave my heart at night. <3 "

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast