OK. He doesn't talk a lot as it is, which is fine, he's kinda always been like that, but he's sweet and loving, usually. He doesn't cheat, he is always at work or home so that's not an issue. But when I make small talk to him, he will ignore me more often than not...WTH? Yes, I've told him it hurts my feelings, no change. When we argue it's worse, he shuts down completely, no talking. At the same time, he can sit and enjoy (I can tell by his facial expressions) a TV show - even LAUGH, knowing I am mad. I usually always go apologize, or just start talking cause he seems naffected and even PLEASED if I give him the same treatment, like he considers it a vacation. When I try to insist we talk out our problem, it has esculated to insults, I am a "stupid b--ch" etc. And his favorite, he will leave and go to his "mommie's" house. He has been there for four days before, until I caved (again) and went there (or called) to apologize. To him, it's all me and my doing. Advise Appreciated.

I have been giving him the cold shoulder since yesterday now, I want to know if you think I should accept any "peace" offering right away, would that not be making it seem like I am his toy? Like things will always go HIS way? I hate doing this...I am the kind that enjoys company and conversation.